Family, you can’t choose them, but they do have a role in our lives that no one else can.
Having extended family members in your life and the lives of your children can help you build a strong, healthy family. We are very lucky that our kids have access to both sets of grandparents as they all live within the state of Western Australia.
Migration Australia WA
Experts for your Family Visa to Australia
As detailed below there are a many positives to keep extended families together and close by when charting the peaks and troughs of raising children:
Benefits of Involving Extended Family in Child Rearing
#1 – Support and Encouragement for Parents. Parenting is tough, but having the involvement of extended family members can offer the benefit of support and encouragement for parents. Raising children comes with both good times and bad times, and extended family members can offer the support needed when times get tough. Adult extended family members may even be able to provide some assistance with childcare, providing parents with a much needed break from time to time.
#2 – Improves Self Esteem and Self Worth in Children. When extended family members are involved in child rearing, it also provides the benefit of improving self esteem and self worth in children. The relationships children build with extended family members can provided them with a better sense of identity and support, improving the way they feel about themselves.
#3 – Links to Other Interests and Ideas. The involvement of extended family members in a child’s life can also offer links to other interest and ideas. Aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents may have ideas, interests or skills that are different from those of their parents. Read full article here
Keeping families and extended family members connected as detailed above has many benefits to all. But remember a holiday visa is always granted at the discretion of the Department of Immigration so it is worth considering a more permanent visa pathway, we would love to help make Australia their destination of choice and find the right pathway so your parents can come and stay permanently in Australia and enjoy the lifestyle that you are already experiencing.
Have you considered a Parent Visa?
Family is precious; getting to live in Australia is also precious.
As you embark on this new journey you will need a strong captain that has the practical experience and knowledge to chart the best Parent Visa course for you and your loved ones.
What Migration Australia WA does is provide families, like yourselves, with our 4-stage strategic visa procedure; which works to reduce your ultimate stress, ensures you have all the right information so you and your family are prepared thoroughly; thereby improving your parent(s) chances of success to secure the required visa so you can be together, call Australia home and enjoy the Perth lifestyle.
Migration Australia WA is your compass on your migration journey
Are you on the right course?
- A contributory parent visa temporary is one that your parent(s) apply for outside or inside of Australia
- There is a requirement that your parent(s) satisfy the Balance of family test. The test is that the parent must have 50% or more of their children as Australian Citizens, Australian permanent or eligible New Zealand citizens.
- This visa can only be granted while your parent(s) are outside of Australia). There is no bridging visa attached to this visa application. Therefore your parent(s) would need to remain in their home country until the grant of the visa.
- But parents can apply for tourist visas to stay in Australia for periods of time.
- There is a possibility that while applying for a tourist visa, your parents may be granted one with a 2 year duration, multiple entries and up to 12 months stay per entry. However, this is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of the case officer at the time.
- This is a 2 stage visa application process.
This visa route is a long journey filled with peaks and troughs. We will work to chart the best course for you so you can call Australia home and start to enjoy the Perth lifestyle. So set sail today. Contact Us to arrange your free consultation today.