We believe it is our responsibility to know our babysitters extremely well. Through our extensive application process (including background screening, reference checks, personal interviews and more), we truly get to know the PAM babysitter who will be caring for your children.
Once potential applicants have made it through the process, we strive to match the best PAM babysitter with your family. We like to ensure your PAM babysitter shares similar parenting philosophies, caregiving style and interests as you.
We ensure our PAM babysitting team members are concerned with your children’s physical, emotional, intellectual and recreational needs. However, we also know the importance of your peace of mind while you are out and a PAM babysitter is at home in charge of your most valuable assets. We require our babysitters to check in with PAM head office during their time at your home to provide feedback on their placement. We will then notify you (via a quick courtesy text message/phone call) with that feedback for your valuable peace of mind.
Among the services PAM babysitters offer are:
* Meal service for the children
* Wash dishes and general tidy up after your children, and also after themselves
* Reading and/or supervision of homework
* Recorded checks of your children while they sleep, at regular intervals
* A written report, left for you on your return, outlining the list of duties and babysitting services carried out
* Our timesheet must be signed by you at PAM’s arrival and departure.