Ship Overseas and SAVE!
Dazmac International Logistics was founded by our Managing Director Daryl McIntyre in January 2010. The business aim was and still is to streamline the shipping process for Marine & Automotive importers by offering an end to end solution. We identified these industries as being over priced with lots of hidden costs & potential pitfalls. We set our goals to make our service competitive, informative, transparent, and hassle free. In a short period of time we formed good partnerships with like minded agents in USA, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, UK and Europe. These relationships along with having reliable experienced staff have enabled DAZMAC to become a market leader in shipping boats & cars into Australia.
Daryl McIntyre (Owner)
DAZMAC International Logistics is a boutique freight forwarder and licensed customs brokerage that specialises in marine and automotive shipping. We have industry knowledge and 30 years experience we lead the marine and automotive shipping industry. We offer marina to marina & garage to garage solutions for boats, yachts cars, trucks, caravans, as well handling earthmoving equipment, and various types of machinery to their small accessories.
Record Not Found
Profile id: 1330 | Views : 35
- Subcontractorz - Container Unpack/Pack Services. Rework Services. Product Assembly, Packing, Labeling, Sorting Services. Labour Hire
- Owdservices - My name is Dean Brien and I am pleased you have taken some time to visit our profile today. I am a shopfitter and detailed join...
- PopUpEssentials - POP UP ESSENTIALS IS A SHOWCASE OF LOCAL SMALL BUSINESSES, SHOWING THE COMMUNITY WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO...
- Cutiepye - Cutiepye by Therese 0427820744 Handmade christening wear, made to order Fabrics are cotton, silk, embroidered organza and or...
- Maluna - Gracie Jiu Jitsu – also known as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) – is universally regarded as one of the most effective martial a...
Most recent discussions in category: Automotive, Transportation
No discussions available in category: .